Volunteers are essential to the success of Circle Of Friends! Our volunteers are the reason that COF is able to continue saving the lives of animals. Thank you for your interest in our volunteer program!
- 18 years of age or older. Children ages 12-17 are able to volunteer if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- For safety reasons, volunteers that wish to work directly with animals need to be able to listen to kennel/cattery commands and be able to verbally communicate with staff and other volunteers.
- Be willing to attend training and education classes.
- ▪ Socialize cats
- ▪ Walk and socialize dogs
- ▪ Off site adoption events
- ▪ Transporting animals
- ▪ Clean kennels with morning staff
- ▪ Take photos
- ▪ Help staff with various duties throughout the day
- ▪ Assist with social media networking
Want To Volunteer?
Volunteer orientations are typically held twice a week on alternating days. In order to attend, you must sign up in advance due to limited seating. To sign up or ask questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.