Welcome to the Circle of Friends Humane Society! Thanks for visiting!
The Circle of Friends Humane Society gives pets of all kinds a second chance for a permanent, loving home. It’s the second chance they all deserve.
- To shelter and care for lost and unwanted animals-
- To place animals into humane environments-
- To implement programs that increase everyone’s awareness of their responsibilities to all animals-
But we can’t do it alone. The responsibility for lost, unwanted animals rests with us all. That responsibility includes:
- Adopting shelter pets
- Learning about the responsibilities of committed pet ownership
- Teaching children respect for all creatures
- Reporting animal neglect/abuse to local law enforcement officials
- Contacting legislators and encouraging them to pass more protective humane treatment laws
We are all entrusted with the protection of those unable to care for themselves, human and non-human alike.
Raise Your Paws For Pets
13th Annual Dinner & Silent Auction
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Alerus Center-Junior Ballroom
6 pm Social – 7 pm Dinner – Live & Silent Auction
Fun – Food – & Great Auction Items! $50 per person!
Please complete the Raise Your Paws for Pets 2014 registration form and mail to:
Circle of Friends Humane Society
4375 N Washington St
Grand Forks ND 58201
Or register online. Click the Donate button, indicate RYP & meal choices (see registration form) in Enter Description box.
To donate new items for our silent and online auction please call 701-775-3732.
Thank you, Farrah, for all of your wonderful kisses! Because of your efforts and the generous donations of individual during and after the event, we were able to raise enough money to buy five more Kuranda beds for our pets! Thank you for sharing kisses with Farrah!
“Potatoes for Pets”