Welcome to the Circle of Friends Humane Society! Thanks for visiting!
The Circle of Friends Humane Society gives pets of all kinds a second chance for a permanent, loving home. It’s the second chance they all deserve.
- To shelter and care for lost and unwanted animals-
- To place animals into humane environments-
- To implement programs that increase everyone’s awareness of their responsibilities to all animals-
But we can’t do it alone. The responsibility for lost, unwanted animals rests with us all. That responsibility includes:
- Adopting shelter pets
- Learning about the responsibilities of committed pet ownership
- Teaching children respect for all creatures
- Reporting animal neglect/abuse to local law enforcement officials
- Contacting legislators and encouraging them to pass more protective humane treatment laws
We are all entrusted with the protection of those unable to care for themselves, human and non-human alike.